Registration for the 2014 runBUCKS events are open!
you sponsors, runners, volunteers and staff for making the 2013 running season a success.
and photos are posted on the 'Results and Photos' page.
Keep sharing your stories with us through
social media and sharing your experience with your friends.
RUNBUCKS TOP 13 OF 2013!
- Chasing the Unicorn
Marathon was created in an effort to help runners qualify last minute for 2014 Boston Marathon- 28% of participants did qualify
- Run the Lights family fun run at Shady Brook Farms had 1200 participants raising over $15,800 for charity partners
- Mike Anis wins Chasing the Unicorn Marathon as fastest marathon ever in Bucks County with a time of
- First time event, Delaware Canal Half Marathon sells out
- Bucks County 10 Miler was created as a themed alternative race to the Broad Street Run
Bucky Challenge- the running of the Delaware Canal Half Marathon on Saturday and the Bucks County Marathon on Sunday- was
completed by 23 runners
- Chuckie Engle sets new course record for Bucks County Marathon with a
time of 2:40:46.57
- runBucks helped raise nearly $60,000 for charity partners through the support of
sponsors and participation of runners
- Participants from 4 foreign countries (Canada, England, Australia,
Switzerland) and over 20 states
- Nearly 2,000 finishers in the Bucks County Marathon Series, 11
runners completed all events in the series.
- 142 miles of racing in the 15 runBucks
in-house events in 2013- 3 brand new events were created
- All official runBucks race distances
Chronotrack chip timed
- Scott Tinley, IRONMAN champion, raced for
“pinks” and bar tabs at Warminster St Pat’s 5K (and won)